"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Heidi

I have been trying to wait patiently since beginning of March when I first learned I would be getting another puppy. Finding a name was no easy, but finally decided on Heidi, which fits her cute little face perfectly. In 12 long hours she will finally be here. As I think back to all the long nights of puppy cries and getting up at all hours of the night to take Lola outside only to just sit and look at me; it was totally worth and something I will always cherish because there is no love like puppy love. Losing Lola was one of the hardest most upsetting times of my life but to know that another puppy needs my love just as I need its love it worth that hard work. Heidi has big shoes to fill, and am looking forward to all our new adventures to come...



Heidi at 3 weeks ol
d:

6 Weeks Old:



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to meet her! May 12th can't get here fast enough! <3

    ReplyDelete