"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Fall Semester 2010 is O-V-E-R!!! WahooOO!! 

Sorry for my lack of blogging but school got totally insane, and I don't know how I survived but I did!!! WAHOOO!!!  Only until now do I believe there is a light at the end of a very long tunnel. That light is still very far away and the dental hygiene stars must come together one more time, but at least now there is a light. I won't bore you with rambling of how intense the semester was, because I never want to think about it again, but out of it did come amazing friendships, times I'll never forget!!  The class of 2011 is 16 strong and I am so excited!! We have been through so much together and I know more is to come. Sadly my "little sis" decided dental hygiene wasn't for her and she won't be returning in the Spring, I hope she finds her calling and wish her well!! We've had a lot of fun along the way and with that its picture time!

DH Halloween Party!
 Pano!
Group shot: Tooth fairies, KISS, Pink Ladies, Pano, FLO-Progressive Lady & Gum Gardener

DG Reunion Roadtrip to Norman, OK
Pumpkin Patch!
Mrs. LeighAnn Toughy
The Girls & Kate at the famous Weymouth
Heidi just loves to help me study!
DH Tacky Sweater Christmas Party
Seniors
Juniors

PS: Congrats are in order for all the newly engaged girls in our class!! Kelly, Billie, Morgan, Brooke & Rachel!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment