"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crazy Apron Lady

Almost forgot about this little blog..

Well my new years resolution was to learn to sew.
 I must say it is much harder then it looks, everything is though. Aprons are my newest obsession. I've been taking lessons with Chad's cousin, Christie, and a few of her friends. While everyone else is working on kid clothes, I thought Aprons would be more fun.

I'm very proud say I can successfully make a super cute apron!!


My very first very basic apron



My first patterned super cute Apron

The Bride and her new apron


1 comment:

  1. You are so talented!!! Love the apron - please share more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete