This was the most exciting, insane, intense experiences I have ever had, and I can't wait to do it again next year!! We had to get back for a wedding reception, so we didn't stay long after the race. They had turkey legs, beer, and bands playing all day. The whole car ride home, we could not stop talking about how proud we were of each other for finishing and completing all the obstacles. I honestly thought the running would be the easy part. I was so wrong! The obstacles were definitely hard but I was so impressed all the participants helped each other. This poor x-marine got stuck in front of me and kept pulling me over the walls. I was so excited to finally help someone when we got to the last water obstacle and a Big Berta needed a little push up on the floating dock so I jumped in and pushed her butt over it. She was very thankful haha!
I beat Chad!! I placed 3007 out of 4973 with a time of 1:03:29.25 at a 18.37 mile pace.
Chad placed 3009 out of 4973 with a time of 1:03:32.75 at a 18.37 mile pace.
No I really couldn't have done it with out him and Chris. Chad stayed with me the whole time and was very encouraging!!
Here are a few Pics!!










Congratulations! I am so impressed!!
ReplyDelete