Happy Fall Ya'll
Sorry for the delay in posting.
Let's start with a Delta Gamma Reunion. Sorority recruitment was a couple weeks ago on the UA Fort Smith campus. I was part of the founding class of the ETA O chapter of Delta Gamma. We thought it was a great reason to get together and show support.
(Ashley, Brooke, Emily, me & Meredith)
Congrats ETA O on welcoming 26 new sisters and making Quota!!!
Alumni Weekend, Oct. 19 - 21, 2012, and Homecoming Oct. 15 - 21

Now combined with Homecoming, Alumni Weekend is the Alumni Association's premier annual event, welcoming an ever-growing number of alumni of all ages back to campus for a great weekend of camaraderie, reminiscence, and fun, with receptions, meals, tailgating, and entertainment. And remember, Alumni Weekend is for
all alumni and friends of UAFS, Westark, and Fort Smith Junior College, so you don't have to be an alumnus to join us.
So I have been seeing antique doors used in decor everywhere lately. Naturally, I want one! Chad and I did a little door hunting this weekend in downtown Fort Smith and actually found one!! Another man's trash is another man's treasure, literally..
At the carwash after we got it cleaned up a little.
Today we started stripping the paint off and sanding it a little.
Chad just loves to get in on a weekend project.
And what would a little Happy Fall Ya'll post be without a pumpkin pic!
A little Berryville decor
Fall means Pumpkins & Hogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment