"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Friday, May 7, 2010

Junior Year

A lot has happened in the past year, and school has been a crazy ride but I know it will be worth it in a year, so I just try to hang on! Seeing patients is defininitly my favorite part of school and I want to use this blog to remember all the crazy things they say.

Top 10 Patient Memories:

10: Mom as my first patient, brought a brownie cupcake to her all day appointment, thinking we would have
      time for a snack. WRONG!

9: Patients thinking mouth rinsing is as good as brushing

8: Being asked if I will be a dentist at the end of two years

7: Allowing another junior student to finish a patient, only to be told by the patient she wished she was being seen by a senior (I guess it was pretty obvious we were juniors)

6: Being told a patients last Pano was taken while in prison, and no I could not have a copy of it

5: My nun tellig me she didn't need to take vitamins, she got her nutrients from being in the sun

4: My nun also referring to my instuctor as Lady

3: Chad being excited because I said tendancy towards class II occlusion, thinking he was a Class II, not the same!

2: Having Pt continuously fall alsleep during appointment, closing down on my fingers unless i repeated called him by name.

1: Pedo patient asking to go to school with disclosing fully covering her teeth because her favorite color is pink!


Seniors 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment