"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling
“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David GemmelWednesday, June 9, 2010
Crafts
I love all things crafty. I could spend hours in hobby lobby, and often where you will fiind me if I'm bored. My dear besties birthday was coming up and we love the Lolita wine glasses and I thought they just maybe would have a dental one with all the occupations glasses they create! Well no such luck so I thought maybe I could paint one that wouldn't look like a kindergaten art project, not to mention I just got my tonsils out a week ago and could not lay on the couch and watch another movie. Sometimes I come up with some wild ideas, but can't always make my hands paint what I dream up in my head, or find on google. I think it turned out pretty cute, so of course had to paint one for myself!!
Sip.Rinse.Swallow
Happy Birthday Brooke!
Also the new juniors find out they got into the program this week. I am so excited for them. I remember everything about the day I got my letter last year. So scary to think I'm a senior this year, I've waited for this day for soo long but I'm still terrified!
<33 Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment