I took the exam on 3-18-11, with 7 classmates at John Brown University in Fort Smith. I felt like I had passed after the test, but its so nice to have it in writing. My dad had text me at lunch saying the scores were in, but I was in clinic and knew I couldn't go home til after 5:00. I was so nervous I couldn't find out my score via text. Chad was so sweet to go to my house and get my letter. He sat in the parking lot after clinic so we could open it in the truck. Now I'm that much closer to becoming a RDH!!
Brooke, Morgan, and I had a little relaxation night, the night before the big exam. We got pedis and went to eat Olive Garden. My mom got us each a little good luck present:
Now I only need to find a board patient and pass SRTA!!
I finally think there is a light at the end of this long and crazy tunnel!
xoxo
Laura

No comments:
Post a Comment