"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Senior Pics & Board Patients

Graduation is getting so so close! Next week is our last week of clinic. So happy for Pop and Thomas to be my last patients.

 Today was a very exciting day!
1. I finished my last class II and got a 100% =))
2. Free stuff from the Crest man, gotta love free stuff!
3. Most importantly...LP AND BT HAVE A BOARD PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy we get to share
I believe we were the last ones left that still needed a BP and we were cutting it very close. SRTA exam is May 27th. but without clinic we were not gonna have much luck finding a patient, or getting films etc..
4. UA-Fort Smith DH Seniors made the TOMS website!!

 
Now time to find a j-o-b!




No comments:

Post a Comment