"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling
“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David GemmelThursday, July 21, 2011
Answered Prayers
So happy to announce I have job news!! I accepted a position in Berryville!! You may be wondering where in the world Berryville is. Well I had never heard of it, until two girls got jobs there last year. It is about an hour from Fayetteville. 10 minutes from Eureka Springs, 30 minutes from Harrison, 45 minutes from Branson and 2 hours 15 minutes from Fort Smith : ( For now I will only be working two days a week so I will just commute from Springdale and stay with friends. Next Wednesday is my first day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats Laura! They are very lucky to have you on their team!
ReplyDelete