"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling
“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David GemmelFriday, August 19, 2011
If I must be a bag lady it better be Vera
I promise I didn't forget about this little blog. I am happy to report I am writing this post from my new macbook!! My poor HP bit the dust half way through senior semester so I happily made the upgrade to Apple. Everything has been a whirlwind the last couple weeks. I go up Tuesday night to Springdale to rest and prepare for my life of a Berryville Hygienist, and come home Thursday night. Not ideal to move to Berryville just yet only working two days a week. But I cannot express how lucky I am to have such a wonderful dentist to work for. Let's get to the highlights:
I have settled into my home away from home Tuesday-Thursday in Springdale. Chad's buddies G & J have been nice enough to let me stay in one of their extra bedrooms.
I can't seem to pack lightly for two days:
Perk of an hour one way commute:
New short hair, sorry forgot the flash : /
We have roomie cook night and to prove I don't always have an epic fail in the kitchen:
My new monogramed scrub jacket, so everyone knows the new girls name
Hard being away all week but love to come home to a surprise
And lastly here is a sneak peak of BATS new house! Its time to start your blog!!
-Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment