"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Sunday, June 10, 2012

T Shirt Quilt!

My Delta Gamma T Shirt Quilt is finally finished!!!  It turned out perfect!!






I have the best Mom & Grandmom ever!! My mom has the letter shirt squares monogramed with the hannah doll, chapter and initiation date, office positions and a nautical quote.

3 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love, love, love the monogramming of everything! Definitely going to do that when I get around to having one made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I absolutely love love love this! The monogramming is such a great idea too. I am feeling inspired to get moving on my quilt - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS!!! you mom and grandma need to do it for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete