"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Saturday, August 18, 2012

Caribbean Cruise

Sorry for the break! I'm back! The summer as always goes by way to fast. A lot of new changes have been in the works and now everything is slowly coming together.

First, let me share about vacation # 2 of the summer. Dr. B said since we have been working so hard this year, we deserved a little vacation. He wanted to go to Alaska to fish with a couple dental friends. Dr. B and his wife, Lina, decided the girls and Lina also deserved a little trip..a Caribbean Cruise to be exact!! I was very excited because this was my first cruise and first time leaving the country. We were aboard the Carnival Magic on a 7 day cruise. We had 3 stops: Jamaica, Grand Cayman, & Cozumel.

Picture Time:
Chad & I right before he took me to the airport. 

  Lots of Buffets
 Water slides 
 Towel Animals. You better believe I bought the book on how to recreate these cuties!!
A fellow Carnival ship doing safety drills.
 Jamaica!!

Grand Cayman was my favorite!! 
 Cozumel photo shoot 




 Best Dessert!!







1 comment:

  1. You're so cute, Laura! Looks like you had a great time--I hope I can see you soon! Love!

    ReplyDelete