"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to School

In my last post I hinted about some new changes. Chad officially gave his two week notice this week. He will be leaving his job of 3 years as the concrete finisher of the City of Fort Smith to go back to school!!! I am so excited and proud of him. He started college right after high school, but did not have a direction and left after only 3 semesters. He has finally found a reason to go back. Chad will be attending OSU Institute of Technology in Okmulgee, Oklahoma. He has been accepted into the High Voltage Program, and will be able to be a lineman for an electric company.

Map of Northeast Oklahoma
It is about 1.5 hours from Fort Smith. and 3.5 hours from Berryville. Lucky Fort Smith is in the middle and can meet for the weekends. It is a 6 semester program, with paid internships after the first semester. 








1 comment:

  1. YAY, I'm glad it worked out! I feel your pain on the distance :/

    ReplyDelete