"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Tuesday, December 4, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

I cannot believe it is already December!

I promise I've tried to blog but blogger has been difficult.

Lets catch up with Pictures
 5k with the little bro.
DP ran in 24 minutes
LP ran in 36 minutes 
 New Family Tradition: Thanksgiving Turkey Run.

Maybe the time change isn't so bad. Thankful for the beautiful drive.

Berryville Christmas Tree
Eta O's newest alum!!!

 I have the very best friends! 
 Remember when I started making this? Promise I finish projects
Sewing again & loving it!!



2 comments:

  1. Yay! Keep blogging :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your blog update! Can't believe that the sisters in your first Eta O picture are old enough to be alum! It just doesn't seem possible. I'm super jealous of your fun weekend with some of my favorite Eta O sisters!! We need to plan a reunion!

    ReplyDelete