A dear friend just had a beautiful baby girl who I can't wait to meet!
Newlywed friend just found out she is moved off the wait list and accepted into Med School
Chad bought a house
This week I leave on what may be the last Pyland family of 4 summer vacay!
I start my SENIOR year of dental hygiene school
Where did the time go? Why do the years seem to go by faster and faster?
This time last year I was starting the rest of my life. The past 3 years had not be a total waste I was accepted into dental hygiene school. Now I'm preparing for the last year of school.I've spent all summer being scared and worried of the unknown. Last year the seniors were so smart and so good at what they did. How could I ever fill those shoes. I have to keep reminding myself this time last year I didn't know how to take a radiograph, I couldn't scale calculus off a tooth. and look at me now? One day at a time, one tooth at a time, I'll make it and it all be okay.
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I go into the scary unknown of senior year.
and keep me in mind if you know anyone who needs a good teeth cleaning :)

No comments:
Post a Comment