"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pavlov's Puppy Pod

So let me just start off saying, in no way am I a perfectionist, but I try hard to do things correctly. I was the brown nosier, teachers pet in elementary school. I hate to have authority figures disappointed in me. All that must go out the window in clinic. Try Hard, Still Mess Up! Example : I worked so hard on the pts MXDX spent 4eva on it and we dont have time for that in clinic, only to be told -6 DING! Ms D. refers to us as Pavlov's puppies. She is gonna ring our bell til we turn into stunning little dental hygienist. Boy did my bell get rung today tho! It is only the first day back so it will get better. No time for brain tooting!

On to the Pictures! PS We have the cutest scrubs ever!
A fitting quote I found as soon as I go home from clinic:
"Getting ahead can be difficult and requires faith in yourself. You must be able to sustain yourself against staggering blows. Those with great inner drive will go much further than those with superior talent."

















No comments:

Post a Comment