"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Sunday, September 12, 2010

I See Numb People

First day of  injections was Friday! Everyone was a little nervous, but we were all really excited to get started. Dr. Saviors, Ms. D, and Ms. Hardgraves are the local clinical instructors. So the night before Brooke and I decide we'll make cupcakes and watch the dvd that came with the local textbook. Well its not worth the extra $20 and I fully intend to let amazon know this. The first 8 opts draw partners and what a surprise Brooke draws my name! We haven't had the best luck being partners in the past, see last post we drowned each other!! Luckily for Brooke, I'm the example patient so Dr. Saviors numbs me up before Brooke has to practice. We did great! Hands a little shaky but all in all the day was a success! Poor little Melanie had a hematoma but she was a great patient and is fine!

On to the Pics!!







No comments:

Post a Comment