"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Monday, May 9, 2011

Pinning & Graduation

What a Week!!

1. I took my last FINALS EVER!! I say that now, but I do plan to go back and get a bachelors degree once that is in place.

2. One of my best friends, Morgan found her wedding dress!! Her wedding is June 24, 2011 I'm so excited for her and know she will be a beautiful bride.

3. Friday was the dental hygiene pinning ceremony. It was so nice to be recongized for all our hard work over the last two years. I can't believe its over.

4. Saturday was Graduation!! It really does not feel real. I cannot be old enough to graduate college!! 5 years have flown by since high school.

Now let the pictures begin!
My BFF soo happy we could go through DH school together
I was award the Arkansas State Dental Hygiene Association Career Award!
All my beautiful friends received awards too!
I just love this little boy Eli, Morgan's brother
 About to walk across that stage!!
My Parents
 Chaddy!
My Sweet grandparents

Now to pass SRTA on May 27th and finally become an RDH!!


1 comment: