"There is no point in worrying yet...what would come..would come."-J.K. Rowling


“A WARRIOR FEEDS HER BODY WELL. SHE TRAINS IT, WORKS ON IT. WHERE SHE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, SHE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL, SHE MUST BELIEVE IN HER STRENGTH OF WILL AND PURPOSE AND HEART AND SOUL.”
—David Gemmel







Monday, June 13, 2011

A Week of Celebrations

The past week has been a week of celebrations!!

Tuesday: BATS 23rd birthday!! We celebrated with La Huerta and Papas!!
 
Thursday: Eli Young Band at Rib Room- Brooke, Lisa, Cristen, Haley and I had great girls night of BBQ and Bevs! It was a great night and not too hot, we got to see Emily and Cami!! =))




Saturday:  Chad and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary!! We went to Weinkeller Restaurant. We planned to do a wine tasting and tour, but it closed before we got there. : (   Happy to have an excuse to go back! Altus is only about 45 minutes from Fort Smith, so it was fun to have a little road trip. The restaurant has mixed reviews online, but we had a great meal and good service. The french onion soup was delicious!





Sunday: Morgan's Bridal Shower. Amber, Brooke and I threw a little bridal shower for Morgan at my house. She got lots of great stuff for the upcoming wedding.
 
Homemade  Chocolate Wedding Candies- Thanks Mom!


 Favorite Four

Other random news: I got a flat on the way home from Danielle's wedding last Saturday night.
Well really Chad got a flat in my car since he was driving. First flat in 8 years of driving. Good thing he was there to change it.

And just a cute pic of Heidi

Sorry so long, but I promised I would start taking more pictures. An update of Workout Wednesday: I've lost 2 inches in my waist!! Wahoo!!
Working at storage an come to bit of halt since the boys are in town for the summer. So I reallly need to find a hygiene job, please pray I find one soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment