Well its the first of June so time to make some summer resolutions:
Its time to get fit!! I've let the stress of school fuel my eating habits for the past two years and its time to stop. Graduation and passing both boards, leaves me with no more excuses to put off exercise and eating right. Don't get me wrong, I haven't been a total bum, about exercise but I'm ready to get serious.
I thought the 1st of the month would be a great day to start Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred
I've done this workout a few times before and yes its hardcore, but I felt like it was a real workout, even though it was only 20 minutes. I'm starting over fresh so today is day 1 of the 30.
I'm also incorporating Zumba into my workout routine. I've taken several classes at Mercy Fitness and its a great workout and soo fun. I'm a nerd and love to buy workout games for my wii
I love the zumba wii game. It has classes ranging from 20 to 45 minutes.
I want to use this blog as a way to hold myself accountable to my fitness goals. Yes I want to lose weight but also gain muscle tone and be an overall healthy person.
Summer Goals:
Do 30 day shred for a full 30 days
Incorporate at least 2 fruits and 2 veggies into my day
Order water instead of Dr. Pepper or Sweet Tea at restaurants
I'm sure ill be adding to this list as summer progresses!
No comments:
Post a Comment